1. The North West Construction Safety Group (NWCSG) recognises that your privacy is very important and that it is your right to control your personal information. NWCSG understands that providing personal information is an act of trust and we take that trust seriously.
2. Personal Information – If you register for use of the site you will be asked to provide basic personal information. The information is used solely for notifying you of changes or updates to the group. NWCSG will never sell, rent or otherwise disclose any of your personal information, including your email address, to any third party without your consent unless: 1) we are required to so by law; or 2) if it is necessary to provide the Services.
3. Communications from Us and Mailing Lists – To keep you informed about the operation of the NWCSG may send announcements to the email address you provided during registration. NWCSG may also allow you to choose whether to receive mailings from use that may be of interest to you. Such lists are strictly optional and may be unsubscribed from at any time.
4. Payment Information – No payment information is kept by NWCSG
6. Cookies – NWCSG website uses a technology called “cookies” as part of our normal business procedure to enhance the user experience and to track patterns of behaviour of visitors to the Services. A cookie is an element of data that a website sends to your browser that is then stored on your system. You can set your browser to prevent this happening. Any information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you change your browser settings. These cookies collect information about how visitors use a website, for instance which pages visitors go to most often, and if they get error messages from web pages. These cookies don’t collect information that identifies a visitor. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. It is only used to improve how a website works. By using our website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.
7. Security – NWCSG has implemented technology and security features, as well as strict internal guidelines, to safeguard the privacy of your personal information from unauthorised access or improper use.
8. Password Security – If a particular Service requires you to open an account you will complete a registration process by providing certain information and registering a username and password (“Credentials”) for use with that Service. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Credentials. You are not authorised to share your Credentials with any other person. NWCSG advises you to change your password frequently and to always keep it secure.
9. Unauthorised Access – You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorised use of your Credentials or any other NWCSG breach of security. In no event will NWCSG be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage resulting from the disclosure of your Credentials. If you believe someone has accessed any Service using your Credentials without your authorisation, it is your responsibility to set up a new password or contact NWCSG’s customer services department to delete your account.
10. NWCSG does not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damages whatsoever arising from use or loss of use of, data or profits arising out of or in connection with the use of the NWCSG website or service.
11. NWCSG is not responsible for the contents or reliability of the linked websites and does not necessarily endorse the views expressed within them. Listing shall not be taken as endorsement of any kind
12. Users should be aware that they use the Website, the Services and all relevant Content at their own risk.
13. The Website and the Services are provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. NWCSG gives no warranty that the Website or the Services will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by law NWCSG provides no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality.
14. NWCSG accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website or the Services resulting from external causes including, but not limited to, ISP equipment failure, host equipment failure, communications network failure, power failure, natural events, acts of war or legal restrictions and censorship.